Improve Employee Engagement: See Trish Stromberg’s LinkedIn Article
How is Employee Engagement at Your Company?
If you suspect you have an employee engagement problem at your company, you probably do. According to Gallup, 85% of employees aren’t engaged at work and 18% of these are actively disengaged. This leads to at least three important questions:
1. How many disengaged employees are on your payroll?
2. How is disengagement hurting your bottom line?
3. How would high engagement make your employees more successful?
Trish Stromberg (an HR influencer since before ‘influencer’ was even a thing), shares her insight on employee engagement in this LinkedIn article: Employee Engagement is about People.
This isn’t another article about miracle HCMs that magically transform employee engagement. To the contrary–Trish makes a compelling case against overwhelming HR tech.
Check out the article to learn:
- What can cause over 99% of your workforce to be disengaged
- Four ways leaders can increase employee engagement
- The right way to use tech as part of your employee engagement strategy
- Swipeclock’s unique philosophy on employee engagement at SMBs (hint: where everyone else zigs, we zag)
After reading the article (and sharing it!), learn more about Swipeclock solutions at workforcehub.com.
Simplify HR management today.
Updated February 7, 2024 Advancement opportunity is essential to employee engagement, which is a major factor in retention. According to research conducted by SHRM, nearly 70 percent of employees would stay with an employer if they had access to learning and advancement opportunities. Creating a career path program can improve retention dramatically while improving the…Read More
As a new business owner, you may have questions that come up as the company grows and progresses. Hiring your first employee is certainly an exciting milestone, and we covered how to build a strong team in our recent blog post to help you ensure that you’re bringing on top talent. But after making that…Read More