Improve Employee Engagement: See Trish Stromberg’s LinkedIn Article
How is Employee Engagement at Your Company?
If you suspect you have an employee engagement problem at your company, you probably do. According to Gallup, 85% of employees aren’t engaged at work and 18% of these are actively disengaged. This leads to at least three important questions:
1. How many disengaged employees are on your payroll?
2. How is disengagement hurting your bottom line?
3. How would high engagement make your employees more successful?
Trish Stromberg (an HR influencer since before ‘influencer’ was even a thing), shares her insight on employee engagement in this LinkedIn article: Employee Engagement is about People.
This isn’t another article about miracle HCMs that magically transform employee engagement. To the contrary–Trish makes a compelling case against overwhelming HR tech.
Check out the article to learn:
- What can cause over 99% of your workforce to be disengaged
- Four ways leaders can increase employee engagement
- The right way to use tech as part of your employee engagement strategy
- Swipeclock’s unique philosophy on employee engagement at SMBs (hint: where everyone else zigs, we zag)
After reading the article (and sharing it!), learn more about Swipeclock solutions at workforcehub.com.
Simplify HR management today.
International HR Day 2022: Shaping the New Future As a provider of HR solutions, we love honoring hardworking HR professionals. International HR Day is a perfect opportunity to do just that. This year, the theme of International HR Day is “Shaping the New Future.” “We are leading a future that will be more inclusive, flexible,…Read More
How to improve your employee onboarding process? First, don’t let it lag behind policy updates. Carefully review your policies, then update your employee onboarding checklists. In addition, keep employee handbooks up-to-date. Let’s discuss the issues that affect new hire onboarding: Remote Work Time and Attendance Health and Safety Benefits Compliance The Human Part of Onboarding…Read More