Improve Employee Engagement in 2021: See Trish Stromberg’s LinkedIn Article
How is Employee Engagement at Your Company?
If you suspect you have an employee engagement problem at your company, you probably do. According to Gallup, 85% of employees aren’t engaged at work and 18% of these are actively disengaged. This leads to at least three important questions:
1. How many disengaged employees are on your payroll?
2. How is disengagement hurting your bottom line?
3. How would high engagement make your employees more successful?
Trish Stromberg (an HR influencer since before ‘influencer’ was even a thing), shares her insight on employee engagement in this LinkedIn article: Employee Engagement is about People.
This isn’t another article about miracle HCMs that magically transform employee engagement. To the contrary–Trish makes a compelling case against overwhelming HR tech.
Check out the article to learn:
- What can cause over 99% of your workforce to be disengaged
- Four ways leaders can increase employee engagement
- The right way to use tech as part of your employee engagement strategy
- Swipeclock’s unique philosophy on employee engagement at SMBs (hint: where everyone else zigs, we zag)
After reading the article (and sharing it!), learn more about Swipeclock solutions at workforcehub.com.
HRMS Aren’t One-Size-Fits-All Looking for the best HRMS for small business? A small business isn’t a mini-me of an enterprise company. Indeed, operating a small business is vastly different. Employees fill multiple roles. Margins are generally a lot smaller. Keeping consistent cash flow is an ever-present challenge. In fact, millions of small business owners are…Read More
Create career paths and solve your retention problems. Career paths are essential to employee engagement. And every business owner knows that employee engagement improves retention. Therefore, career paths are the key to business growth. What is a Career Path? A career path is an advancement roadmap in your company. It’s a structured timeline with short-…Read More