Online Recruitment Tools
Online Recruitment Tools for the Modern Recruiter
2 min read
Key Features of Online Recruitment Tools to Make Recruiting Easier: With low unemployment and strong competition for qualified candidates, there has never been a better time for online recruitment tools. Implementing online recruitment tools to not only work more efficiently but also to save valuable time in the recruiting and employee onboarding process is now easy thanks to full-featured applicant tracking systems such as ApplicantStack.
Here are just a few key features of online recruitment tools:
Automate screening by using pre-screener questions
- Setting up pre-screener questions is a fantastic way to save time
- Add scoring and knockout questions and focus on only the top-rated candidates
- See Save Time with Pre-Screening Questions for more detailed information on pre-screener questions
Rediscover candidates you already have in your database that might be a fit
- Use search and reporting tools to find candidates that match certain skill sets
- Use advanced Boolean search options to only focus on candidates that match the current job requirements
- View a candidate’s profile where key data is stored such as resume, cover letter, and applications along with any past feedback
Provide automated communication and scheduling flexibility
- Set up automatic email responses to candidates letting them know you received their resume and application
- Easily use our scheduling feature that integrates with most calendars
- Allow candidates to also choose available times on your calendar eliminating calls or emails
- Enable all team members to arrange candidate interviews without your assistance
Collecting and managing manager feedback
- Centralized data in one spot makes collaboration simple
- Use the standard feedback forms or create your own
- Score/rate candidates so you can focus on the top-rated candidates in one convenient place for your team to review and make quicker job offers before your competitors do
- Build your own phone screen templates and reference check forms to store feedback and notes
Reporting on all the progress
- Use our standard reports to see which sources are providing the top candidates
- See how long it takes to fill a position and see if there are any bottlenecks that require attention
- Run EEOC reports to stay compliant
- See job workflow and candidate summaries, and so much more
Take advantage of the online recruiting tools for the modern recruiter to save time and hire the right candidates faster!
Online recruitment tools are also known as cloud recruitment software and recruitment tracker.
To learn more about ApplicantStack, Click here to request a Free Trial!
Simplify HR management today.
Updated March 25, 2021 What are Structured Interviews? A structured interview uses a uniform script of questions. As a result, the interviewer follows the same script for each candidate. To be effective, the questions should be chosen specifically for the job skills. In addition, you should have questions that identify behavioral attributes. In contrast, in…Read More
Healthcare Hiring: Catch Top Talent With Our Essential Hiring Guide An explosion in healthcare hiring helped boost job gains to 174,000 in January 2021–more than triple original estimates. Clearly, healthcare employers are facing stiff competition. Need to win at healthcare hiring in 2021? We’ve got you covered with our in-depth hiring playbook. It’s designed for…Read More