How To Hire Your Next Employee Series: How To Post To Job Boards
This is the third article in our How To Hire Your Next Employee Series. In today’s post, we will show you how to post to job boards with ApplicantStack.
Before we continue, let’s review where we are in the series:
- Create a Job Description
- Prescreening Preparation
- Post Job to Job Boards
- Candidate Screening
- Schedule Interviews
- Collecting Team Feedback
- Making Your Selection
- Extending The Job Offer
- Hiring Your Employee
Challenges of Posting Jobs
- Which job boards and career sites should I post to?
- How can I speed up the process of posting to each job board?
- How can I manage the logins and passwords for multiple sites?
- How can I track applications from multiple job boards?
- How can I keep track of applicants in the hiring process?
ApplicantStack Makes Job Posting Easy
ApplicantStack makes it easy to manage this step in the hiring process. You can post to all of your favorite job boards at once. This includes your public and internal job boards.
ApplicantStack Manages Your Logins
ApplicantStack manages your logins so you don’t have to log in and out every time. Single sign-on is a huge timesaver when posting jobs to job boards.
Which Job Boards Does ApplicantStack Post To?
- Google for Jobs
- LinkedIn Limited Postings
- Niche sites
Note that the paid sites are enabled by inputting your account information. ApplicantStack will also post to your company career page and social media sites as well.
ApplicantStack Supports Niche Sites and Emailed Job Postings
In ApplicantStack, manual posting links allow you to post jobs to niche sites like Craigslist. You can also email a job posting from the system.
ApplicantStack Supports Internal Recruiting
Internal recruiting provides many hiring benefits. In ApplicantStack, you can set the job to post internally first. Choose the number of days. After this period, the job will post to the 3rd party job boards you’ve chosen.
Multiple Application Options
When someone visits your job posting, they can apply, refer a friend or apply using their LinkedIn profile.
ApplicantStack Makes It Easy For Applicants To Upload Resumes
Candidates are prompted to upload their resume via a local drive, Google Drive, or Dropbox. Many job candidates will view your posting on a mobile device. The resume upload options make ApplicantStack mobile-friendly. Mobile support is an important element in the ideal applicant journey.
ApplicantStack Pulls Contact Details From Resumes
Contact details are parsed from the resume and input into contact data fields in ApplicantStack. You won’t ever need to manually input contact information again.
Filter Candidates With Custom Questionnaires
When the candidate applies, they are presented with a custom questionnaire associated with the job posting. The responses are automatically scored using your scoring rules.
Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) Questions
If you choose, ApplicantStack presents EEOC questions. Answers remain private and only accessible via a summary report and not by the individual candidate.
ApplicantStack Notifies Both The Candidate And The Hiring Team
Upon application, the candidate will receive an email acknowledging receipt of the application. The software also notifies the internal team that a new candidate is ready for review.
How Does ApplicantStack Simplify Job Posting?
- Post to chosen job boards at the same time
- Organic and paid postings
- Use a single sign-on for multiple job board accounts
- Applications from all sites flow into ApplicantStack for centralized management
- Automated applicant notifications
- Automated hiring team notifications
- The system parses candidate contact information from the application—no manual data entry
- Custom questionnaires filter applications immediately
- Supports internal recruiting
How Does ApplicantStack Create an Ideal Applicant Journey?
- Applicants can upload resumes from their local drive, Google Drive, or Dropbox
- Applicants can apply from their mobile device
- Applicants can apply with Indeed or LinkedIn
- Questionnaires presented with the application introduce your company to the candidate
- The applicant receives a confirmation email immediately upon application
Our next post in the series How To Hire Your Next Employee: The Ultimate Guide, we will teach you how to do candidate screening.
Simplify HR management today.
Updated July 12, 2021 An Employment Value Proposition (EVP) is an important employer branding tool. As such, an EVP can help you be more effective at attracting and retaining talent. What Is An EVP? Your EVP articulates the value you provide to your employees in exchange for their contributions. For example, they contribute their skills,…Read More
Updated July 5, 2021 Many companies are using recruiting texting in their hiring operations. The open rates for marketing texts are legendary. Some studies put the text open rate above 90%! Compare that with around 45% for emails. No Communication is More Immediate Consider this: if a person has set up texting notifications, they can…Read More