Why choose ApplicantStack for your Applicant Tracking System?
Applicant Tracking System
2 min read
There are many ATS’s on the market today. Where do you begin to find the one that is right Applicant Tracking System your company needs?
Since 2009, over 2,500 companies have chosen ApplicantStack (Applicant Tracking System) to automate and streamline their recruiting process. We created ApplicantStack, a simple, easy-to-use, gets-the-job-done software that has everything you need and nothing you don’t.
It’s not another thing to manage, but the tool that helps you manage your day.
We speak HR, it’s in our blood. We spent our careers in human resources, bogged down with paperwork and craving more time and
resources. Now we’re on a mission to give organizations the tool we always wish we had. We wanted something that is:
- Easy to use
- Configurable / Flexible
ApplicantStack’s Applicant Tracking System Features:
- Plans starting at $95 a month with no binding contract or long-term commitments – see our pricing page
- Web-based system requiring no installation or programming on your part
- Easily configured to mirror your current or desired recruiting process
- Simple enough to start using the day you subscribe with our guided startup wizard
- Interfaces with all major job sites such as Indeed, LinkedIn Jobs, Stack Overflow, CareerBuilder, Monster, Dice, Glassdoor, ZipRecruiter, and JuJu
- Easily post jobs to your social media feeds such as Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn
- We offer integrations for assessments, background screening, home care management, payroll services, video interviewing, and more
- Seamlessly accept candidate applications via Indeed Apply or LinkedIn profile
- Users and candidates can access ApplicantStack from any mobile device
- Candidates can upload their resume and files using their Dropbox or Google Drive files
- We also have great reviews that you can see here.
- Many more features
See our Features page here for more information.
As a result, ApplicantStack offers many features to streamline your recruiting and hiring process.
Simplify HR management today.
Updated July 12, 2021 An Employment Value Proposition (EVP) is an important employer branding tool. As such, an EVP can help you be more effective at attracting and retaining talent. What Is An EVP? Your EVP articulates the value you provide to your employees in exchange for their contributions. For example, they contribute their skills,…Read More
Updated July 5, 2021 Many companies are using recruiting texting in their hiring operations. The open rates for marketing texts are legendary. Some studies put the text open rate above 90%! Compare that with around 45% for emails. No Communication is More Immediate Consider this: if a person has set up texting notifications, they can…Read More